Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Henry Henry Moore, Henry Moore, Henry Henry Moore.


So I lied. My sketches won;t all be from the lake. This is a little drawing of Henry Moore, a God among Artist's. This man's Bronze sculptures will makes you weep. When we went to Henry Moorse Studios the best thing was that you got to touch the sculptures, feel the warmth of the bronze in the sun and the textures of the surface. Friend of mine reminded me of our trip, one thing led to another, Henry Moore resulted.

2 comments:

  1. really nice! cool portrait, rockin the pencils. the shading and contours are working well. (thought I'd notan throw in an art term or two. spermatic economy.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet portrait! I love the shading... Makes me want to work on my porty! Thanks for the inspiration Kim! =D

    ReplyDelete