Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What I did on Tueday Morning.


Today I got my studded winter tires off my car! Hooray exciting! I just love sitting around in a building with a much of men that smells like gasoline. Actually I kind of like it reminds me of my grand father who was a mechanic before he retired, what I don't like was having to wait the 2 hours in next to a man that clears his nasally throat like every five seconds... gross. Anywho, so on the way home one of my favorite songs came on the radio! Barenaked Ladies' "Shoe Box"! so then I proceeded to sing the song at the top of my lungs. Barenaked Ladies were my first music loves. I hated the usual young girls bands of the day A.K.A New Kids on the Block and later Hanson and Back street Boys. Give me a little BNL and I was the happiest 7 year old on the block. Thanks Barenaked Ladies you made my day/childhood!

-K

"A key in the door, a step on the floor
A note on the table, and a meal in the micro
Note says "I'm in bed, please make sure that you're fed
if you're taking a shower, you can borrow my bathrobe
When I'm asleep I dream you move in next week"
I crumple the note and save it to put inside

Chorus:
My shoe box
Shoe box of lies
Shoe box
Shoe box of lies"


-Barenaked Ladies - "Shoe Box"

No comments:

Post a Comment