Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What I did Wednesday Morning.


So I went shopping today at 9am for shoelaces. So I went to the only place in town open at 9am which was Walmart. Oh silly me, that I thought I could go to Walmart and only buy shoelaces. I found the shoelaces easy enough and since it was my day off and I had yet to finish my coffee I thought why not look around and see what else is here that I might need. I looked at sheets, and toys, and movies and fabric, and beauty products all without contimplation of purchase. Well not really if I had seen a set of sheets that weren't completely ugly i might have bought some, but anywho, was all good I thought I was going to get out of there with my 4 dollar purchase. Alas it was not to be, for in the electronics section I found my down fall. An Fm transmitter for my MP3 player, gasp something that works with MP3 players other then IPODs! So I picked one up, along with a 4 pack of Full Throttle for the man and an Arazona Ice Tea for me. Its because of people like me that Walmart has more money then god, but then again they are the only place in town open before 10 and after 6. Yup. Sad I know. So, then I came home and drew a quick little 5 minute drawing of me all looking in spiffy with my vest and scarf, and my skull bat skater shoes, walking through Wally World. Huzzah!

2 comments:

  1. You do realize that no one can ever buy just ONE thing at wal-mart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh I know...its like a magical wonderland of things I could possibly use! Like DVDs! and Toilet Paper!

    ReplyDelete