Thursday, April 23, 2009

A little tea

So here's another quick drawing, this one is of me and my friend Steph and I drinking Tea. You know its Steph cause she has her pinky sticking out, and you know that's me cause I'm gesturing wildly with my hand. Anyways she's like my homie homes and I love her to bits. Maybe more then bits, possibly pulp. I'm hoping to drive up to see her soon in the next couple of weeks cause I miss her. We live 4 hours and a ferry ride away from each other, and I can't wait to party. aka drink some tea, and talk about her life and my life and the men in our lives and the craziness. I'm excited. Don't judge me. Also I'm gonna add a little bit of lyrics to the end of my posts that I think are relavent from now on. Can ya dig it? :p


-K

"I fly like paper, get high like planes
If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
If you come around here, I make 'em all day
I get one down in a second if you wait"
-M.I.A - "Paper Planes"


3 comments:

  1. You'll have to tape my pink to my cup!! Soon you'll be MINE!!! In Labrador!
    P.S. We are home buddies cause we status war!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cute, heheh. roadtrip sounds exciting! wooo. and if you're headed Labrador way the drive will be breathtaking.

    on a related note, I am in Pasadena now, and kenneth is in town till possibly thursday. I might see how he feels about visiting the you guys. <3

    ReplyDelete