Sunday, April 26, 2009

I like Crabs.

I made Spicy Cajun Gumbo Soup for Supper. It had crabs in it, which reminds me of three things. My Father, which is a long and complicated and rather funny story, The Little Mermaid and Van Gogh. See when we went to the National Gallery in London, all the people were soo focused on the Sunflower painting that most of them failed to take notice of what was right next to it, which turns out to be my favourite Van Gogh Painting ever, called Two Crabs. So heres a little picture of a crab, which was yummy in my soup. He looks sad.... probably cause I ate him. Yum.

-K

"Under the sea, under the sea
When the sardine begin the beguine
It's music to me
What do they got, a lot of sand
We got a hot crustacean band"

-Sebastian (The Crab) Disney's Little Mermaid : "Under the Sea"

2 comments:

  1. I must be the only person who doesn't really like sunflowers....oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we were there, for the painting we had to draw, I drew the crabs. I love the crabs.

    ReplyDelete